Tuesday, February 1, 2011

About Myself


         My  name is Lorraine L. Chavez , 19  years old. I come from Javier, Leyte. Second year student , taking up Bachelor of Elementary Education. I was born in Metro Manila and we live there for 11 years. I   loved  to collect stop toys. My favorite color is pink. I also love cooking and my family used to affirm me that I cooked deliciously, well I don't know if it is true but I love to hear those things. I am good also in doing household chores.

            
          When my mother decided to go abroad I quit schooling for one year just to take care of my three years old baby sister and eight years old younger brother.
It is really hard for me to take place on my mothers responsibility, that's why father decided to brought us here in Leyte with our grandparent's house.

              I have my half-brother in my father's side , he is older than me, he is very nice he even treat us as his siblings.Before, he used to visit us and we do some bonding moments, he used to reminds us that once he finished his studies he will help and support us in our studies.
My Sorrow
It was year 2008 on the month of  July he visit us here in Leyte, that time he finished already his studies and preparing for his work as "seaman". He immediately went back to Manila, when one terrible accident happened, the bus where he ride "silver star" bumped. My dearest "kuya" died! Yes, I admit it was really painful, but every time I remember the things he said, dreams we build together and the promises he had made, it gave me an extra strength to pursue dreaming.
       

I try to reach the sky!
                  Until now, I am still the second mother, a sister and a student at the same time. I really love children, that's the reason why I choose this field. Though it says that teacher's salary is small one and not enough. But for me, being a teacher is a privilege and gracious one. Just try to imagine, teacher is the only profession that teaches all other professions!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment